How to Grow Shortest Bushy Plant Possible?

Stoobie

I am going to grow outdoors and I want my plant to be as low to the ground as possible,growing as horizontal as possible, any suggestions, right now they are only sprouts that are 1/4 tall.

Also, when is the latest I can start growing a plant? I want to start one later in the summer so it wont grow super tall.

screen of green?
oh and i live in Michigan if that helps any

screen of green would be weird outdoors. but its when you grow your plant under a screen made out of chicken wire and keep bending it under so it grows under the screen then up thru the holes so its even and short.

Macpot , ive seen it done outdoors but people say its not worth the hassle. But in stoobies case , it is very low to the ground more so than mild lst. Stoobie i would go with LST, top the plant wich will initiate horazontal growth then bend the branchs.

brushtail

king the plant is simply reacting to the training. The growth tips will grow towards the light source. With topping its all personal preference, top as many times as you want and 2 new growth shoots will appear.

brushtail

scrog = screen of green, basicly placing a screen over the plants and training the growth tips through it. sog = sea of grean , just high density planting, as many plants in the smalles amount of space possible.

brushtail

isn't there a way of clipping certain branches to make it more bushy in the long run?

what exactly would you cut off?

look up pictures of the topping process, its pretty easy. and everytime you top a shoot, the result is 2 shoots growing out instead of one. if you top, although it requires more vegging time, you end up with an incredible increase in yield. insted of 1 main shoot, it goes 1-2-4-8-16-32!!! just keep topping

bend your shit over hovering along the ground.

all you have to watch for is then snapping from so much buds =]

i put mine in the ground in 2x2x2 holes last year may 26th and by late august i got like 3.5 lbs off the biggest one. unfortnuately i had the branches too low to the ground so they filled in too much and it was sitting on the ground so a lot of budsites on the bottom didnt get filled in and a lot of mold happened but give them a foot or two of bare stalk to fill in above and you can get a lot.

if you start early the side branches that turn into the colas can get really tall too. you can keep bending it over and keeping it low or you can let them go out and get super huge wide tall sons of bitches. they look creepy almost haha

Many growers prune the growing tips after four to five weeks growth to develop lower branches which will quickly fill all the horizontal space. The greatest potency of the growing plant is found in the growing tips, and by three months, they should make a high quality smoke. You can basically prune growing tips at any stage of the plant's development, but just don't overdo it. Severe pruning can harm the growth of the plant.It is always better to plan a pruning strategy for your developing plants, rather than haphazardly clipping off growing tips.on an irregular basis. Each time a growing tip is removed, the plant takes a few days to recover before new growth resumes on that branch. The amount of new growth formed with continued pruning is limited by the genetic structure of the seed, and the conditions of the environment.

Back
Top Bottom