Mz.420 ....a victim of the war

mz420friendly

Well for the past 2 years my family has live in a beautiful home and worked the very professional Co-Op Cannabis Growing operation ....the kind we have all dreamed about...as matter of fact it is better than our wildest dreams .....I am sad to say that I am now another statistic...and the worst thing that can happen in our Cannabis world .....has happen to me....3 mos ago my life my families lives took an abrupt turn......we got the worst fucked up wake up call..... the worst possible violation and it was the feckin Police.... guns drawn..... looking for a bunch of druggies....(trust me they were shocked to find a normal little family.....but that did not matter they still hand cuffed all of us.... treated us like criminals...with the search warrant in hand they turned my house upside down and and took our savings...our honeymoon money ...they even took my kids savings too....it was hell.... :( and Yes..... they did the unthinkable...the worst nightmare came true for me they chopped the plants down..... :( feckers.... they raped the garden :eek: they chopped all of the beautiful plants...the babies and clones :( took all the trim and all of the ballast..grrrr
During the interrogation the cop asked a lot of questions about my Tincture for my bath....so I took the opportunity to tell him that it is a beautiful medicine and I sit in the bath and put a little in the stainer and watch it go into the bath and slowly turn from blk to this beautiful white cloud and when I am done I sleep like a baby...well he asked :p I also got a chance to tell him that it is a gift from God and that the Government is wrong to keep such a beautiful thing at the top of the drug list and they are waisting his time and MINE......DAMN IT ........... AHHHHHHH....... fecker..........ffs ffs ffs for sure
Looking back at it now I guess it was not as bad I it could have been...but bad none the same.... half naked in a small nighty and with hand cuffs on .... I kept saying this to shall pass and hoping they saw nothing...... no wait....fuck it....secretly wish something would fall out.......lol jk.....no I am not :p
My family did not go to jail.... because they know we are the little guys and they know we are just ther pawns.
This bust is not on a federal or a state level ... it is all county...WHY ? so they can keep the money to their selves! I have found out that pot bust are Sonoma Counties second grossest income for them! Why did they do this..... to throw a wrench in the works and get the money and take the grower down...and in most cases one can not recover from such a hit......like us :(

Pot busts make just as much money for them as property taxes .....it is all bout the money
and this is why they kept they state and feds out of it...!! > :(
The worst thing is that what they could have made on us in taxes far out weighs what we owe them....it makes me scream that they cut their noses off to spite their faces!!
Here is a unbelievable facts..... that in sonoma county in the last two years have has 12 bank robberies and with only one suspect :eek: ...... and in that 2 year they have had over a 150 MMJ bust.... :eek: miss guided a bit eh....it is their dirty little secret...eh...grrrr
I just found out Sonoma county's laws are different than any other county ....we are allowed 30 plants and 3 lbs. Per card.....We were under the count....had 15 cards on site and half are peeps over fifty :)
but he wasn't paying taxes...that is it ......all wiring was code we
It is really heard to explain how this has all made me feel.... everyday I go from being scared...to crying/sad .....to pissed as hell....I swear I could spit 24 inch nails at times ....grrrr ...back to tears :( because I do not want to be filled with hatred..... it is not me.......being strong and loving and happy ...that is me ....more than anything...those who really know me.....know that I just want to be happy silly 420friendly!
The Sonoma County stepped on my happy place....raped it without care or concern....even for their own profit!!!!
BECAUSE THEIR FUTURE LOSSES....FAR OUT WEIGHT OUR PAST LOSSES!! Double Grrrrrrr
At this time we pray that the guy the owns the home/grow does not get a conviction for he would lose his pilots license to fly Balloons and that is his business.....his LIFE!
The court date of June 19 was postponed and we are waiting and hoping and praying that it get thrown out of court, because Sonoma County does not like this kind of news and attention.... :eek: yeah right!!! that is what i said... here we come to the next court date and still no word by mail....
the walk to the mail box is not may favorite thing to do right now....... Even if we do not move forward with this venture I know that my world has grown because I came here two years ago.......ALL BECAUSE OF CANNABIS..... I reached out to the Internet and it lead me to this cannabis world for what ever information I could find and became 420friendly B) It truly did change my world .....not only did I learn that not one inch of this beautiful plant is garbage...that it is by far the best medicine on this plant.....and the number one thing I learned is.....that it is a cure for Cancer!! What OMG.... AMAZING!!!! RIGHT!!
I will survive....we will survive and I do have a bit of good news .. they left me some tincture and about 2 oz. of nugs ...not my fav...but it is meds ......it is debatable whether or not it was sloppiness or kindness......hmmmm????..... lolol
More good news my husband found a job the next day on Craigslist was interviewed and hired by a gut feeling and the fact the he was old school style with experience...very hard to find ;)
he started the following Monday after the bust...my oh....my I am more than sure that he never would have found the job if that had not happened......so far it has been 5 weeks and he has already gotten a raise and they have figured out who the high-end homes will be going to ;) his work speaks for its self, also my son got a job too and is working right along side him and if you think it could not get better....there is no drug test..... shut up......that is unheard of!!

I will take any prayers or advice and please PM me any info you feel useful to me for I am gathering info and building a case file now..... they might be sorry they messed with 420friendly

Oh P.S. I have ADD...... it is one thing most friends need to know...... I oppps once in a while... my bad ....

peace always 420

Well for the past 2 years my family has live in a beautiful home and worked the very professional Co-Op Cannabis Growing operation ....the kind we have all dreamed about...as matter of fact it is better than our wildest dreams .....I am sad to say that I am now another statistic...and the worst thing that can happen in our Cannabis world .....has happen to me....3 mos ago my life my families lives took an abrupt turn......we got the worst fucked up wake up call..... the worst possible violation and it was the feckin Police.... guns drawn..... looking for a bunch of druggies....(trust me they were shocked to find a normal little family.....but that did not matter they still hand cuffed all of us.... treated us like criminals...with the search warrant in hand they turned my house upside down and and took our savings...our honeymoon money ...they even took my kids savings too....it was hell.... :( and Yes..... they did the unthinkable...the worst nightmare came true for me they chopped the plants down..... :( feckers.... they raped the garden :eek: they chopped all of the beautiful plants...the babies and clones :( took all the trim and all of the ballast..grrrr
During the interrogation the cop asked a lot of questions about my Tincture for my bath....so I took the opportunity to tell him that it is a beautiful medicine and I sit in the bath and put a little in the stainer and watch it go into the bath and slowly turn from blk to this beautiful white cloud and when I am done I sleep like a baby...well he asked :p I also got a chance to tell him that it is a gift from God and that the Government is wrong to keep such a beautiful thing at the top of the drug list and they are waisting his time and MINE......DAMN IT ........... AHHHHHHH....... fecker..........ffs ffs ffs for sure
Looking back at it now I guess it was not as bad I it could have been...but bad none the same.... half naked in a small nighty and with hand cuffs on .... I kept saying this to shall pass and hoping they saw nothing...... no wait....fuck it....secretly wish something would fall out.......lol jk.....no I am not :p
My family did not go to jail.... because they know we are the little guys and they know we are just ther pawns.
This bust is not on a federal or a state level ... it is all county...WHY ? so they can keep the money to their selves! I have found out that pot bust are Sonoma Counties second grossest income for them! Why did they do this..... to throw a wrench in the works and get the money and take the grower down...and in most cases one can not recover from such a hit......like us :(

Pot busts make just as much money for them as property taxes .....it is all bout the money
and this is why they kept they state and feds out of it...!! > :(
The worst thing is that what they could have made on us in taxes far out weighs what we owe them....it makes me scream that they cut their noses off to spite their faces!!
Here is a unbelievable facts..... that in sonoma county in the last two years have has 12 bank robberies and with only one suspect :eek: ...... and in that 2 year they have had over a 150 MMJ bust.... :eek: miss guided a bit eh....it is their dirty little secret...eh...grrrr
I just found out Sonoma county's laws are different than any other county ....we are allowed 30 plants and 3 lbs. Per card.....We were under the count....had 15 cards on site and half are peeps over fifty :)
but he wasn't paying taxes...that is it ......all wiring was code we
It is really heard to explain how this has all made me feel.... everyday I go from being scared...to crying/sad .....to pissed as hell....I swear I could spit 24 inch nails at times ....grrrr ...back to tears :( because I do not want to be filled with hatred..... it is not me.......being strong and loving and happy ...that is me ....more than anything...those who really know me.....know that I just want to be happy silly 420friendly!
The Sonoma County stepped on my happy place....raped it without care or concern....even for their own profit!!!!
BECAUSE THEIR FUTURE LOSSES....FAR OUT WEIGHT OUR PAST LOSSES!! Double Grrrrrrr
At this time we pray that the guy the owns the home/grow does not get a conviction for he would lose his pilots license to fly Balloons and that is his business.....his LIFE!
The court date of June 19 was postponed and we are waiting and hoping and praying that it get thrown out of court, because Sonoma County does not like this kind of news and attention.... :eek: yeah right!!! that is what i said... here we come to the next court date and still no word by mail....
the walk to the mail box is not may favorite thing to do right now....... Even if we do not move forward with this venture I know that my world has grown because I came here two years ago.......ALL BECAUSE OF CANNABIS..... I reached out to the Internet and it lead me to this cannabis world for what ever information I could find and became 420friendly B) It truly did change my world .....not only did I learn that not one inch of this beautiful plant is garbage...that it is by far the best medicine on this plant.....and the number one thing I learned is.....that it is a cure for Cancer!! What OMG.... AMAZING!!!! RIGHT!!
I will survive....we will survive and I do have a bit of good news .. they left me some tincture and about 2 oz. of nugs ...not my fav...but it is meds ......it is debatable whether or not it was sloppiness or kindness......hmmmm????..... lolol
More good news my husband found a job the next day on Craigslist was interviewed and hired by a gut feeling and the fact the he was old school style with experience...very hard to find ;)
he started the following Monday after the bust...my oh....my I am more than sure that he never would have found the job if that had not happened......so far it has been 5 weeks and he has already gotten a raise and they have figured out who the high-end homes will be going to ;) his work speaks for its self, also my son got a job too and is working right along side him and if you think it could not get better....there is no drug test..... shut up......that is unheard of!!

I will take any prayers or advice and please PM me any info you feel useful to me for I am gathering info and building a case file now..... they might be sorry they messed with 420friendly

Oh P.S. I have ADD...... it is one thing most friends need to know...... I oppps once in a while... my bad ....

peace always 420

TO ALL THE 167 peeps that saw my ooops ...I want to explain my ADD moment .....I want to say that I came to the Internet world in search of info on botrytis....ahhhhh and it wiped out my crop.... :( because of the damn fog on the Cali coast ....anyway it is how 420friendly came to be and my Internet cannabis world began and I became 420friendly @ Greenpassion and like this site the family has the same goal to grow and spread our word :D ONE♥LOVE ....I want to spread my message and it is one of the reason I joined here
thanks for stopping by to read my damn fucked up story........few more days and I will be out of here for good and the guy with grow can drown in his greed !!!

Back
Top Bottom