Friendly Doctors in Tri Cities, WA

wolfeb

I live in S. Eastern Washington and I am dealing with chronic back pain and nausea from medication. My doctor suggested I contact Green Cross in Seattle, but they can not give out any info on any doctors who might prescribe canabis (mine will not). I have not worked since March because of it and I don't have the resources to "go shopping" for a sympathetic doctor, especially in the Seattle area (200 miles away). Does any one have any suggestions?

Re: Freindly Doctors in Tri Cities, WA

thc foundation is the same as green cross. most everyone is perscribed by the thc foundation doctor. you just send your medical records and they decide if they want to give you an appointment. usually if you get an appointment that means you qualify. keep it mind they charge 200$ or 150$ if u make under a certain amount each year or something. If you found a normal doctor it wouldnt cost anything.

:)

Re: Freindly Doctors in Tri Cities, WA

you get sorted? I also live in SE washinton state (Richland) and have the same issues as you mostly. Ive been a MMJ patient for almost 10 years now.

I just got my license from the Tri-Cities THC Foundation clinic on the 8th of July because of my leukemia. I am so glad I got it, but there should be laws like in California. I mean the dispensaries.

Drumbum420, where'd you get your recommendation? I can't see THCF because I don't have a long medical history (I don't like doctors, all they do is prescribe crap that hurts me). I have empty prescription bottles I could show them and a bunch of time and money wasted on a chiropractor that didn't help, but that's about it...

hi, i live in tri-cities, and i have degenerative disc disease w/ ibs. pain meds just made me sick... i was looking in the nickel nick, and i found an add for tri-cities clinic phone number you need to call is (509)-416-2267. you need to call them first. they will tell you what the next step is... if you have any questions for me, please ask.

i have PTSD and depression do I qualify? I'm in wa st.

depends on how extreme the other ailments are... i have degenerative disc disease, and have tried all the other forms of pain relief... the pain pills make me sick! chronic pain is what qualified me, good luck, this is the life :) :yummy:

Hey Wolfeb, I'm in the same position. I went to La Clinica, and the Doctor I was seeing has quit and moved on. Again I'm stuck with finding a Doc who will help me get my medicine. Fustrated beyond belief. With no medical insurance, it is tough for me to keep on interviewing docs to see if they will work with me. Let me know if you found a doc who is taking on new patients. Much appreciated.

Try these sites -

Washington | The Hemp and Cannabis Foundation

OR

CannaBiogen Research, Inc.* Safe Legal Approach to Medical Marijuana

They are both very busy and will have to call you back. CBR never returned my call. Maybe you will have better luck. Both of these places have clinics in Tri-Cities. You need a qualifying condition with the last 3 chart notes on this condition from your Dr.

Just go to Washington | The Hemp and Cannabis Foundation and read everything and click on all the links and it will explain everything you need to know.

Once you have all of your documents in order, fax it to the THC office in Seattle. A representative will call you to set up an appointment at a Tri-City Clinic with a Dr. that will write a "prescription".:peace:
:passitleft:

Thanks Relco,

I was trying to find a Doctor. THC had told me about their requirements and refused me because I need to see the Doctor 2 more times. Thing is, I don't have med insurance and can't afford the visits. Trying to work with La Clinica, but every time I go there, there is a new doctor.

Stressed out with all of this nonsense. Was hoping to bypass all of this and find a doctor who will write me the prescription.

The only way that I know of is to go through one of those Clinics I previously mentioned. In addition, Clinics charge two hundred bucks to provide that service to you. However, not having a MMJ card could also become expensive. Having an MMJ card is beginning to feel alot like having insurance... ahhh just incase.

I have found that the Drs. in Tri-Cities are very negative towards medical cannabis. I have had two Drs. refuse to continue caring for me because I use Medical Cannabis. If you do come across a Dr. that will provide a note for you, please post the Drs. name for others that need help too.

Good luck with your plight... Positive energy and thoughts going your way. :peace:

I know, it does stink. But it is at least getting better in some ways. At least it can be done legally. It is all about the money these days... it's too bad. Stick with it bro.

Back
Top Bottom