Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Friendly Doctors in Tri Cities, WA

Talking Re: Friendly Doctors in Tri Cities, WA

Try these sites -

Washington | The Hemp and Cannabis Foundation

OR

CannaBiogen Research, Inc.* Safe Legal Approach to Medical Marijuana

They are both very busy and will have to call you back. CBR never returned my call. Maybe you will have better luck. Both of these places have clinics in Tri-Cities. You need a qualifying condition with the last 3 chart notes on this condition from your Dr.

Just go to Washington | The Hemp and Cannabis Foundation and read everything and click on all the links and it will explain everything you need to know.

Once you have all of your documents in order, fax it to the THC office in Seattle. A representative will call you to set up an appointment at a Tri-City Clinic with a Dr. that will write a "prescription".

Re: Friendly Doctors in Tri Cities, WA

Thanks Relco,

I was trying to find a Doctor. THC had told me about their requirements and refused me because I need to see the Doctor 2 more times. Thing is, I don't have med insurance and can't afford the visits. Trying to work with La Clinica, but every time I go there, there is a new doctor.

Stressed out with all of this nonsense. Was hoping to bypass all of this and find a doctor who will write me the prescription.

The only way that I know of is to go through one of those Clinics I previously mentioned. In addition, Clinics charge two hundred bucks to provide that service to you. However, not having a MMJ card could also become expensive. Having an MMJ card is beginning to feel alot like having insurance... ahhh just incase.

I have found that the Drs. in Tri-Cities are very negative towards medical cannabis. I have had two Drs. refuse to continue caring for me because I use Medical Cannabis. If you do come across a Dr. that will provide a note for you, please post the Drs. name for others that need help too.

Good luck with your plight... Positive energy and thoughts going your way.

Thanks Relco, I will.

It's very fustrating. I'm trying to abide by the law, but this stinks.

I know, it does stink. But it is at least getting better in some ways. At least it can be done legally. It is all about the money these days... it's too bad. Stick with it bro.

Cannabis Connoisseur Propa Gator's Avatar

AMA Ends 72-Year Policy, Says Marijuana has Medical Benefits
    These Docs are just going to have to get with the program,
    and join their trade association.

420 Member

Sorry I didnt get back to you sooner I dont come here a lot and have been exceedingly busy with the Three Rivers Collective In tricities. They can help you and their number is 509-591-4457

420 Member

As the law is written you must have documentation and must have tried most other options 1st before you can be recomended for cannabis. Some travling clinics have slightly less restrictive requirements but not by much. if you dont have documentation (current medical records that go back a ways) then all of the legit clinics i know of will not recomend you. This is not becuase they dont want to help or dont want you on cannabis but is rather totaly about the law. In order for them to continue helping those they can some fall in the cracks created by this bad law. Until the law is changed (which we are working very hard on) there is no legitamate way for you to get a recomendation unless you can get the record trail they require. Im sorry for the "bad" news and I wish it was different but until we change it thtas how it is :(

420 Member

There is a collective in the Tricities and its called Three Rivers Collective. I cant post there contact info here or the admin will remove it (they dont advertise) but you can do a google search (they are everywhere on the net) or goto their site at Home Page Hope this helps

Has anybody recently got there MJ Card in the tri-cities?

Tri-City Patients can contact Medigreen Solutions at (509)521-5095. You will be treated with dignity and respect. All patients who qualify will be seen by Medigreen Solution's doctor. He is extremely knowledgeable and kind. If you bring your medical records in-hand, you won't have to tell your current snooty ignorant doctor anything! They will tell you if you don't qualify before they charge any money, so... no worries. Actually getting the product is left up to you. They only certify you as a legal qualifying patient, they don't provide the actual medical marijuana.

medi-green Dr.Adrian Heap-no motel,no doc in the box.he is in kennewick in the phone book.good luck

DR.Adrian Heap/Medigreen he is located across the street from Kennewick G.H. not a Doc in the box,not a motel room but he does not hand them out for hang nails either,have recommended him to several people and they were very pleased vs their previous experience.He is in the phone book or just google him,he doesn't travel and doesn't hide,but does believe in doing right.If you are TRUE,YOU WILL LIVE AGAIN! I AM!!

PS when qaulified contact Evoxx Medical, LLC they will help with the rest.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast