"Likes" page has changed

The "Likes" page has changed...

When I click on "Notifications" where it shows "Likes" and go to the page, I used to be able to click on the post where the "Like" was given.
There are no options to click on either the thread or the "liked" post anymore.
The only clickable options are the name of the post creator and the member who "liked", which takes you to their profile.
This makes it inconvenient to know who liked which post and when it was posted.

Was this a change on purpose, or is there a website problem going on with it?

Thank you.

Through the forum I hike to see what I like through its pages I go read posts to show in stages they grow so fast or so slow I like Mike he grows on a dike I like Ike he grows on the back of his bike but giggles or groans good grows or bad poems like or dislike they're now all alike cause nothing will show and nobody knows who comes and who goes no link to show what we think I think it stinks cause I like the likes but the techs are on strike?

Guess not. There's another Monday scheduled for next week though, I think ... maybe it's that one ... ?

We've spent weeks getting the new software to work right, now down to the cosmetics. Many of the things you are used to look completely different now, so we are re-programming things to get it matching as close as possible to avoid any confusion. We are hoping to be done this round by Friday, then our team can begin testing over the weekend, prior to going live. We want to make sure any bugs have been resolved, so you guys and gals are not affected in any way.

More good news, we finally resolved the SSL issues and will have the entire website fully secure with https at the same time as going live with the Likes fix. Also, included in this new script is a new feature similar to Liking someone's posts, but Thanking them as well.

Thank you for your patience, understanding and support, we are truly grateful. :circle-of-love:

More good news, we finally resolved the SSL issues and will have the entire website fully secure with https at the same time as going live with the Likes fix. :

Would you mind explaining this part? Or pointing me in the right direction because I don't understand what you mean here and what the SSL issue was and if it's something I should know?

We ❤️you guys. Thanks for all the hard work.

:ciao:

We are testing the new system right now back here. :nomo:

Spider mites and other bugs are being found and sprayed. Thank you all for your patience. Could be just a few days. Somewhere, clever techies are working very hard. We know you're all missing the 'Likes'. But when we're done I think you're going to 'Like' it.

You know how we always send you all "Lots of love and positive energy"? Please throw a bit of that energy back our way so we can get this new system, with some great new extras, sorted for you as soon as possible.

Lots of love and positive energy. :cheesygrinsmiley:

:Namaste:

We couldn't do it without you guys. You notice the inquirers are contest winners? It's because we get so vested in the site we end up everywhere and this function gives us speed. Thank you for attending to the matter. We know how frustrating it must be for you too, and that's why we're being so patient.

We love you guys. :battingeyelashes: :green_heart:

We tried to go live with it the last two days in a row, however kept encountering bugs and obstacles.

Tomorrow morning we are hoping to move forward again. :thanks:

:Namaste:

:yahoo: That called for some irrepressible joy. Thanks 420. :love:

All things in their right time.

Back
Top Bottom