2 Questions

Castor27

Hello guys / gals,

so I usually try to figure things out for myself here considering just about every question has been asked before. but I've been unable to find an answer to these 2 questions.

1) how does one go about voting on the monthly contests?

2) i see that the green bars under your name represent rep? but where do you find out exactly how many rep points one has? I ask this because one of the perks of being the winner to the contest is 450 rep points if I'm not mistaken. just kinda wondering exactly how many I have now if any.

Hello guys / gals,

so I usually try to figure things out for myself here considering just about every question has been asked before. but I've been unable to find an answer to these 2 questions.

1) how does one go about voting on the monthly contests?

2) i see that the green bars under your name represent rep? but where do you find out exactly how many rep points one has? I ask this because one of the perks of being the winner to the contest is 450 rep points if I'm not mistaken. just kinda wondering exactly how many I have now if any.

Voting is a snap, just go to page 1 of the contest. I think voting begins on the 15th of every month .

You have rep powers. People gave your reps that is why you have those little green jellybeans under your name.

Go to User Control Panel : Settings, then you can see your rep points on that page. 420 reps for one winning plant is a lot of points! good luck

V

Voting is a snap, just go to page 1 of the contest. I think voting begins on the 15th of every month .

You have rep powers. People gave your reps that is why you have those little green jellybeans under your name.

Go to User Control Panel : Settings, then you can see your rep points on that page. 420 reps for one winning plant is a lot of points! good luck

V

thank you Vladimir! I appreciate it!

Back
Top Bottom