Gallery problem

Hi Densenug,

There doesn't appear to be any current issues with our gallery uploader.

Have you tried perhaps rebooting your browser, computer, and/or clearing your cache?

In general, google chrome is the preferred platform for uploading photos.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

I got the same problem here. no select photos button. figgered id look fer recent posts an sure nuff I aint alone

Hi Densenug,

There doesn't appear to be any current issues with our gallery uploader.

Have you tried perhaps rebooting your browser, computer, and/or clearing your cache?

In general, google chrome is the preferred platform for uploading photos.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Tried what you said and nothing has changed, select file for upload button is gone.

There is a box to drag/drop or click to choose files, instead of the old photo selection tool :thumb:

Fullscreen_capture_26032016_182036.jpg

Here I have added my Pics

Fullscreen_capture_26032016_1803041.jpg

Otherwise, the process is the same

Fullscreen_capture_26032016_180344.jpg

Here is a freshly uploaded photo as evidence:

IMG_51926.JPG

1. Are you using a proxy?

2. Phone, PC or Tablet, which one?

3. What browser and version?

4. Are you using our mobile app or a different one?

5. Can you provide screenshots of the page without the select/drop files box?

My screen shows the same except the big box that says inside of it "select/drop files here", is not there

I got the same problem here. no select photos button. figgered id look fer recent posts an sure nuff I aint alone

This is great news, however if we are to fix the problem with the browser you were using, we need help understanding what you were using to duplicate the problem. Would you mind answering the questions I asked, in order to help others here in our community? :thanks:

Switched to google chrome and took care of my problem, Thanks for the help.:thumb:

Thank you!

Is anyone else having problems with Internet Explorer from a PC and if so, can you please tell us what version it is and then show us a screenshot of what you are seeing?

Please make sure you update any browser, before reporting a problem here. In many cases, that's all that is needed, to update your browser to the current version, so it can take advantage of the new technology added to our website.

You are correct, however there are still millions of people using it, so we need to develop a plan for them.

Instead of wasting thousands of dollars into fixing the issue, maybe it's best to just tell IE users to either upgrade to Edge or use Chrome, Firefox or Safari instead.

Speaking of which, did this gallery upload replacement resolve the Firefox issues?

I just finished testing in Safari 9.1 on 2 different Macs, worked flawlessly.

On March 17, 2015, Microsoft announced that Microsoft Edge will replace Internet Explorer as the default browser on its Windows 10 devices. This effectively makes Internet Explorer 11 the last release. Internet Explorer will, however, remain on some versions of Windows 10 primarily for enterprise purposes.[13] Starting January 12, 2016, only the most recent version of Internet Explorer on each operating system is supported.[14] Support varies based on the operating system's technical capabilities and its support lifecycle.[15]

Microsoft has given up on Internet Explorer, their new browser is called Edge and works fine with the new uploader, as does Firefox.

If anyone is using Internet Explorer and is unable to upload photos, please read this
Internet Explorer Browser Issues - Solved

As it seems Microsoft has dropped support for IE and replacing it with Edge. :thanks:

Back
Top Bottom