Internet Explorer Browser Issues - Solved

Edit - This issue has now been resolved :Namaste:

Compatibility issues with Internet Explorer have now been resolved :cheer:

Original Content:

Please update your browser to either Microsoft Edge, Mozilla Firefox, Opera, or Google Chrome :thanks:

From Wikipedia:

On March 17, 2015, Microsoft announced that Microsoft Edge will replace Internet Explorer as the default browser on its Windows 10 devices. This effectively makes Internet Explorer 11 the last release. Internet Explorer will, however, remain on some versions of Windows 10 primarily for enterprise purposes. Starting January 12, 2016, only the most recent version of Internet Explorer on each operating system is supported. Support varies based on the operating system's technical capabilities and its support lifecycle.

well that's crap.

hate firefox and chrome.

running windows 8 on a one year old system, so I see no reason to go to 10 which I have heard is full of bugs.

re: Internet Explorer Browser Issues

Thanks for the help.

What about posting direct from my cell phone. That is what I use for a cam so it might save a step if supported. I will keep working on it. Prefer not to add more browsers to my system.

With a Cell phone there are several options, regarding photo uploading:

1. On an IPhone, you can download the new 420 Magazine App from ITunes, which has full site functionality.

2. If you have an Android phone, our new 420 Magazine App is available on the Google Play store as well.

3. Using only the web browser on your cell phone, the desktop version of the site can be zoomed into by pinching outwards, this makes the tabs large enough to be accessed and the normal photo uploading route can be followed, albeit one image at a time. The (almost defunct) mobile view of the site has no photo upload functionality.

re: Internet Explorer Browser Issues

So, the only browser it doesn't work with is Windows Explorer. Yikes. Beware! I read Windows 10 is spyware. There's a reason they're giving it away.

Back
Top Bottom