Is this the correct place to journal

Hi ohioboy

:welcome: to :420:

You started this thread in Journals in Progress - which is the right place to start a journal, but not for this question. :cheesygrinsmiley: JIP is just for grow journals.

I've moved this thread therefore to Website Help & Feedback for you. And here's where to find all the information you'll need to get your journal up and running - How to Make a Grow Journal

Good luck with your grow! You'll find plenty of expert help once you get started. :thumb:

:Namaste:

Dude apparently I'm a retard cause twice now I've spent over an hour taking pics and writing a "bio" of my grow and blah blah blah and both times I'm in the wrong place and whoever keeps telling me here go here and start your journal well lemme tell ya "sticky" isn't user friendly yeah I get what to write I don't need that info I need to know HOW WHERE you go to start a journal I'm a pot head let's not forget this and I'm 35 so I just missed the computer craze so I'm pretty stupid when it comes to computers so it's even more disheartening when I type all this stuff and it just goes away into cyber world I'm honestly at the point of just giving up if I didn't wanna learn so bad I would have this am when I found out that my latest attempt at a journal was wrong .....again I'm tellin ya and I don't even know if I'm talking to a person or a group or an algorithm or what's going on that's how lost I am in this app. It's so hard for me to navigate and I've been on here almost a week

Back
Top Bottom