Editing posts

I think the limit is 7 hours, but I'm not sure about the specific reasons why.

I think it could be a longer window tho, particularly for authors in the grow journal section that may want to reformat their front page as the journal grows. There should be some way to always edit the first post so you can keep summarizing as you go and people don't have to dig through dozens of pages of dialog to find the updates.

I think the limit is 7 hours, but I'm not sure about the specific reasons why.

I think it could be a longer window tho, particularly for authors in the grow journal section that may want to reformat their front page as the journal grows. There should be some way to always edit the first post so you can keep summarizing as you go and people don't have to dig through dozens of pages of dialog to find the updates.

Yeah I agree. I started a journal with some unknown bag seeds and none pulled through, so when I got some better genetics I posted in the old journal thinking I could just edit it.

:ciao:

After posting you have 420 minutes in which you can edit. After that, only Mods or Admin can do so.

If you need a post edited or a title changed, just report it to us using the report button, bottom left of every post.

:cheer:

Back
Top Bottom