How is the Plant of the Month chosen?

kckike

hi there Gs! im new here, but for future grows i'd love to participate and maybe be selected for the plant of the month or other contests...

i'll just leave here my dank buds! c;

BigCola_04.jpg
Dank_06.jpg

Let me invite you to my little garden... :welcome:

My First Grow Room

:Namaste:

Anyone can enter. Winners are voted on by any members who want to vote. The more voters the better. There are some awe inspiring plants every month- but the contest is still very much open to any member to enter their favorite plant. I think you probably need to have 50 posts under your belt to be able to enter and vote, I don't remember. The rules are here- 420 Magazine's Plant Of The Month - May 2016

Anyone can enter. Winners are voted on by any members who want to vote. The more voters the better. There are some awe inspiring plants every month- but the contest is still very much open to any member to enter their favorite plant. I think you probably need to have 50 posts under your belt to be able to enter and vote, I don't remember. The rules are here- 420 Magazine's Plant Of The Month - May 2016

I really appreciate it Weaselcracker!! Ill be getting started on some great plants and nugs :tokin: hope that one day i get there!
I most start spending more time here, there is so much content that sometimes is hard to understand how some things work. Thanks for the link, I appreciate it :Namaste:

Anytime. :thumb:
I found it very hard to figure out how this website works and what all the tiny little icons are, and I often still do. For me most of it's a puzzle waiting to be solved

Back
Top Bottom