Pictures exceed limits - Please help

4Dutchess

My computer skills suck and when i try to upload a pic it sometimes says it exceeds the limit. What do I do? Im going inside in a tent soon and want to start a thread maybe. Heres this year yard grow 2 weeks ago and I want to show em off today because theyre beautiful!! Peace
20160601_091001.jpg
20160603_071851.jpg

Hi 4Dutchess,

The maximum image size that is allowed in the 420 Magazine gallery is 10 Mb. Adjust the resolution on your camera to produce file sizes that do no exceed that limit and you should not have any more image size related issues.

Greenest Regards,
David Bowman

Hey man there are a couple of practical solutions to this cryptic problem. I'm a bit of a computer geek.

One is if you got a phone or iPad is to use the app, and to add photos hit reply to post and use the in app camera to take photos that are automatically accepted. (Use the camera button that is to the left of the insert image button in the reply to post box in app) Pros: good image size. No watermark. Cons: doesn't store photos on phone as far as I know.

Second option if you like to use the computer. Export the photos you want to upload onto desktop. Then drag those to the upload photo box in this link Login - 420 Magazine Photo Gallery and follow steps. Copy link address of full sized image and use it to insert image into post. I usually save time by just copying the numbers from list rather than add each photo by opening it and copying its link address you will see what I mean. .

Back
Top Bottom