Can't upload photos

Botani

I was uploading photos fine for a few weeks but yesterday I took my 1st 3 pictures of my outdoor crop and they came to around 2.2 to 2.6 mb each and now they are stuck in queue and when I click on the number in queue it says pictures were successfully uploaded but they don't upload and when I tried to upload a different photo that one got stuck in queue as well.

We had an issue with the photo upload process for about 12 hours from Sunday night until Monday morning. Your symptoms sound like your problems were a result of this issue which was fixed early Monday. Please try to upload another photo and see if you can clear out your queue as well as get you back to properly uploading photos again. If you cannot get the upload process to work, please give us more specific information that might help us to resolve this issue.

Are you using a proxy service? If so, that is most likely your problem.

Clear your cache, cookies & temp files, then reboot your computer, modem & router and try again.

It could be your Internet Service Provider (ISP) network having difficulties.

You can open a DOS window and run these two commands to see if you are losing connection.

(tracert 420magazine.com) and (ping 420magazine.com)

If neither of these seem to be the issue, then please provide us with the following data.

Are you using a Mac or PC? Desktop/laptop, phone or tablet and what kind?

Have you changed anything in your upload procedure?

What browser are you using? We recommend Google Chrome for full website functionality.

What operating system are you using?

What virus protection are you using and is it up to date?

Do you have Javascript installed and if so, is it the latest version?

Can you send us a screenshot of what you're seeing when you cannot upload?

The more information we have, the better we can help you.

its ok I guess it somewhat fixed itself I was logged in all the time and then I decided to log out and back in and it showed a cache being cleared. then I tried to upload again and it worked fine.

Back
Top Bottom