Journal subject name change?

AussieBlueTHC

Is it possible to change the name of a grow journal as mine has become a bit misleading, given i have changed everything about my grow... What can i say. Im unstable :/ Just want to change it to "My grow journal" or something less specific.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Re: Journal subject name change.

Ok 3.8 kilos filled to 9l mark.

420-magazine-mobile296514778.jpg

420-magazine-mobile271292448.jpg

Google says, "2.378 us liquid gallons"

Journal subject name change.

Given that 1kg of water=1 litre, its pretty damn hard to go wrong. Thank god for the metric system.

Is it possible to change the name of a grow journal as mine has become a bit misleading, given i have changed everything about my grow... What can i say. Im unstable :/ Just want to change it to "My grow journal" or something less specific.

Click on the triangle with the ! in it on the bottom left of the post and ask a mod to change it to what ever you want it.

Making up a gravity fed horse shoe shaped dripper wand for watering. Sure it will take longer to water but the goal is not to compress the soil.

Your updating the wrong thread

Doh. That explains why things are missing. And they say weed messes with your head...

I dont see a triangle. Maybe its only on the desktop version. Im using my phone.

Only planted freebie seeds so far, 2 afghanis and 1 cheese candy. Had one afghani pop up and i dropped it and smashed it in half. :(
Others no go yet. Probably no goers.
I dont normally have an issue with seeds. Might try a pineapple chunk. Looks like my first hydro run may end up being this aussie blues strain again. Doh! Was hoping not. Maybe ill wait 2 more days and see if the candy pops.

My perpetual grow journal #1.

Back
Top Bottom