When do I graduate from being a New Member?

I'm assuming that it's at the 50 posts mark, the same as what's needed to private message someone. You don't get paid for it though so it's not an achievement that anyone should be aiming for, make your posts count and enjoy the magazine :thumb:

Actually Kriaze I've seen members with less than 50 posts who aren't 'new'. I'm not sure what the bar is but it's obviously pretty low, so enjoy it while it lasts.

In that case it most probably would be the amount of reputation received as that's what the bar represents. I did have 'assume' into the previous post to declare that it wasn't fact (covered my bases lol). I'd still have to say enjoy the magazine though instead of chasing 'pixel power' online, apart from the titles because they come with real world goodies :)

You're probably right about the 42 posts. For a while I tried to be part of the 420 welcoming committee and in reality it seems that most new members disappear soon after they join. Most people that I greeted were never seen again. Ah well, maybe I scared them away.

Hi, I just wandered in here. Says I can't create a new posts, i'm trying to find out why,
so i'm Just digging my way through.

I am in Wrentham, small town, Massachusetts on the corner of Rhode Island.
25 year (seasons) plant grower.

Back
Top Bottom