- 10 lbs of ground chuck
- ¼ cup garlic powder
- ¼ cup onion powder
- ¼ cup kosher salt
- ¼ cup black pepper
- White Onions
- Lightly coat large cooking sheet with cooking spray or a few tablespoons of oil.
- Mix ground chuck with all seasonings until well incorporated.
- Form extra large patty on large baking sheet.
- Bake for 45 minutes checking every 15 after until desired temperature.
- Let sit for 10 minutes after burger reached desired temperature. (mid-rare, medium, med-well, well-done)
- Load burger onto bun and top with fixings: tomatoes, onion, pickles, and lettuce. Enjoy!