- 1/3 Cup MagicalButter
- 1 Medium Onion, Chopped
- 2-4 Slices Bacon, Chopped
- 2 Pounds Beef Rump Steak
- 2 TBSP Tomato Paste
- 2 TBSP All Purpose Flour
- 2 Cups Beef Stock
- Puff Pastry
- In a pan, melt your MagicalButter. Add onions, bacon, and beef rump steak. Mix until even.
- Next add in your tomato paste, along with your flour and beef stock. Mix again until everything is fully incorporated together.
- Fill 3-4 small dishes lined with your puff pastry crust. Spoon a generous amount in each.
- Cover the top with your remaining puff pastry. Using a fork, press the edges together to keep the filling inside the pie. Use a knife to cut small vent holes in the center of the pie.
- Bake in oven for 25 minutes at 390ºFahrenheit.
- Let cool for 10 minutes and serve. Eat to Treat!