- 4 Garlic Cloves
- 1 medium Red Onion
- ⅓ cup Magical Olive Oil
- 28 ounces Canned Fire Roasted Tomatoes
- 4 tablespoons Tomato Paste
- 7 ounce Can Chipotle Peppers in Adobo Sauce
- ⅛ cup Red Wine Vinegar
- 2 teaspoons Smoked Paprika
- ¼ cup Honey
- ½ cup Chopped Cilantro
- Zest of 1 Lime
- Salt to Taste
- Roughly chop garlic and onions.
- Add olive oil, garlic, and onions to MagicalButter Machine and cook at 160° Fahrenheit for 5 minutes.
- Add all other ingredients except cilantro, lime, and salt. Cook at 160° Fahrenheit for 2 hours.
- Wash and mince the cilantro. Add cilantro, lime zest, and salt to taste. Stir and let rest for 5 minutes.
- Combine as much of the Sloppy Joe sauce with your favorite ground beef. One cup per pound is a great ratio, but make it as sloppy as you’d like!
This recipe isn’t as sweet as most Sloppy Joe sauces, which is why it’s low carb and keto-friendly. If you prefer a sweeter sauce, add ½ cup of honey!