- MagicalButter for coating 9×13 pan
- 1/2 Cup Magicalbutter
- 8 oz Semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 1/2 Cups granulated sugar
- 3/4 Cup all purpose flour
- 4 Eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Small candy canes
- Gold star sprinkles or candies
- Rainbow sprinkles
- Green Buttercream frosting
Green Buttercream Frosting
- 1 Cup unsalted butter, softened
- 3 1/2 Cups powdered sugar
- 2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2-3 tablespoon milk or cream
- Green food coloring gel
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Coat a 9×13 pan generously with magical butter.
- Place MagicalButter and chocolate chips into a large saucepan on med-high.
- Stir continually making sure chocolate doesn’t burn until completely mixed.
- Turn down heat to medium.
- Stir in the sugar, then eggs, one at a time, whisking until smooth.
- Stir in the vanilla extract and salt.
- Gently fold in flour.
- Pour the batter into the prepared pan and bake for 25-30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the brownies comes out clean.
- Cool the brownies to room temperature, then chill for at least 20 minutes.
- Flip brownie pan over.
- Take a sharp knife, carefully cut the brownies into triangles.
- By hand, break curved parts off the candy canes and insert the straight parts into the bottom of the brownies.
- Place the frosting in a piping bag fitted with a star tip, you can also use resealable plastic bag with the tip snipped off.
- Pipe icing onto brownies.
- Place a star sprinkle at the top of each brownie, then add rainbow sprinkles lightly over each brownie.
- Store covered and can be refrigerated and ENJOY!!!