- ¼ cup Magical Olive Oil, plus 2 tablespoons
- 1 pound white flaky fish such as mahi mahi or orata
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1 tablespoon ancho chili powder
- 1 jalapeño pepper, coarsely chopped
- ¼ cup chopped fresh cilantro leaves
- 8 flour or corn tortillas
- Crema Mexicana or sour cream
- Lettuce, shredded
- Pico de gallo
- Feta cheese, crumbled
- In a mixing bowl, pour ¼ cup of the oil and the chili powder over the fish filets, and toss gently, using your hands.
- Marinate for 15 to 20 minutes.
- In a sauté pan over medium, heat 2 tablespoons of Magical Olive Oil.
- Place the fish in the pan, and sauté until brown on both sides (about 10 minutes), turning once.
- Divide the fish among the tortillas, garnish your Flyin’ Fish Tacos with any or all of the garnishes, and enjoy!