- 4-5 Pound Ham
- Pineapple rings
- 1/2 Cup MagicalButter
- 1/2 Cup mango puree
- 1/2 Cup spiced rum
- 1/2 Cup maple syrup
- 3/4 Cup brown sugar
- 1/2 Cup Pomegranate juice
- 3 TBSP Dijon mustard
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Using the MB2e, add your MagicalButter, mango puree, spiced rum, maple syrup, brown sugar, pomegranate juice, and dijon mustard. Place your lid back on the machine and hit the blend button.
- Let the blend cycle finish and check your glaze. It must be blended enough to be used in a butter syringe.
- Using the butter syringe, fill the ham with the glaze in multiple different spots. Once filled, pour the rest of the glaze right on top of the ham!
- Add pineapple rings to the outside of your ham using toothpicks to hold them in place.
- Bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for one hour.
- Slice thin and serve!