- ½ cup (1 stick) MagicalButter, room temperature
- 1½ cups flour
- 1 cup light brown sugar, firmly packed
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 tablespoon vanilla bean paste
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 large egg
- 4 tablespoons MagicalButter, room temperature
- 1½ cups powdered sugar
- ½ cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons heavy cream
- 2 teaspoon vanilla bean paste
- Preheat your oven to 350°.
- In a small mixing bowl, combine the flour, baking soda, and salt.
- In a large bowl, cream together the MagicalButter and brown sugar. Add the egg and vanilla, beating until well combined. Add the peanut butter, and combine thoroughly. Then, add the dry ingredients until they’re just blended in.
- Form the dough into 1-inch balls. Roll the balls in sugar. Form them into log shapes, and roll them in sugar.
- Place the logs on a cookie sheet, about 2 inches apart. Using the tines of a fork, make a criss-cross pattern in the dough. Then, pinch the middle of each cookie to make a peanut shape.
- Bake the cookies for 7-10 minutes, until they’re lightly browned on the edges and still soft in the center.
- Remove the cookies from the oven and let them rest on the baking sheet for 5 minutes before transferring them to a wire rack to cool completely.
- In a large mixing bowl, whip the butter on medium speed for 1 minute, or until light and fluffy.
- Add in 1 cup of powdered sugar, the peanut butter, peanut butter powder, cream, and vanilla.
- Gradually add in the remaining powdered sugar until the frosting is smooth.
- Top your Nutty Buddy Cookies with frosting, serve, and enjoy!