Agave Maple Butter Cinnamon Sweet Potatoes
Skill Level: Easy
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 40 minutes
Chill Time: N/A
Serving Size: ½ potato
Yield: 4 sweet potatoes
• ½ cup/120 ml MagicalButter/Coconut Oil blend, melted
• 4 sweet potatoes
• ⅓ cup/80 ml agave syrup
• 1 teaspoon/5 ml freshly ground cinnamon (plus more for topping)
• ½ teaspoon/2½ ml pink Himalayan salt
• ⅛ teaspoon organic ground cayenne
1. Preheat your oven to 325°F/165°C.
2. Wash the sweet potatoes thoroughly, keeping the skin on, and halve them lengthwise. Put them into a roasting pan, open face up.
3. Whisk together the Butter/Coconut Oil blend, agave, and cinnamon in a mixing bowl. Pour the mixture over the potatoes, cover the dish with foil, and bake it in your preheated oven for 35 minutes.
4. Remove the sweet potatoes from the oven. Drain the leftover liquid into a saucepan, and reduce it over medium heat until it thickens to a syrupy consistency, about 5 minutes.
5. Slice your Agave Maple Butter Cinnamon Sweet Potatoes into ½ inch/1 cm thick wedges, drizzle them with the reduced liquid from the previous step, serve, and enjoy!