Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups
Few flavor combinations compare to the tasty synergy between peanut butter and chocolate. It’s no wonder peanut butter cups are so incredibly popular. Now, you can create this classic treat in the comfort of your own home.
Skill Level: Easy
Prep Time: 5 Minutes
Cook Time: N/A
Chill Time: 20 Minutes
Serving Size: 1-2 Cup
Yield: About 50 Cups
• 1 cup powdered peanut butter
• ¾ cup creamy peanut butter
• 1 ½ cups powdered confectioners’ sugar
• ½ cup MagicalButter, room temperature
• 2 teaspoon vanilla bean paste
• ¼ teaspoon pink Himalayan salt
• 4 cups MagicalButter Compound Chocolate—Milk or Dark
• 2 tablespoons Magical Coconut Oil
1. In a large bowl add peanut butter, confectioners’ sugar, MagicalButter, vanilla and salt, and mix on medium speed until smooth and completely combined.
2. Using a double boiler, melt MagicalButter Compound Chocolate chocolate, add Magical Coconut Oil, and stir until smooth.
3. Pour 1 teaspoon of chocolate into your molds or a paper-lined miniature muffin cups, and gently turn the spoon to push the chocolate up the sides.
4. Place molds into the fridge for 20 minutes to cool.
5. Remove from the fridge, scoop 1 teaspoonful of peanut butter mixture into each cup. Top with another teaspoonful of chocolate mixture, and place back into the fridge for 20 minutes or until the chocolate has completely cooled.
6. Store in an airtight container.