- ⅓ cup/80 ml MagicalButter Coconut Oil
- 2 cups/475 ml fresh strawberries, coarsely chopped
- 2 cups/475 ml vanilla pistachio or almond milk
- 1 cup/240 ml heavy cream
- ½ cup/120 ml sour cream
- ⅓ cup/80 ml organic cane sugar, or to taste
- 2 tablespoons/30 ml freshly squeezed Key lime juice
- Coarsely chop the strawberries, and juice the limes.
- Place all the ingredients into your MagicalButter machine, and secure the head.
- Press the Temperature button, and select No Heat*; then press the 1 Hour/Oil button, and set a timer for 30 minutes.
- When time is up, unplug the machine, and pour your bisque into a storage container.
- Refrigerate the bisque for at least 1 hour before serving.
- Give it a quick whisk; then pour your Cold Strawberry Bisque into serving bowls, garnish with Key Lime Sweet Whipped Cream, serve, and enjoy!
* If your MB model does not feature a No Heat option, you can instead run it through 2-3 consecutive Clean cycles.