Crawling Crab Dip
Skill Level: Easy
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 25 to 30 minutes
Chill Time: N/A
Serving Size: 1/2 cup
Yield: 16 servings
• ¼ cup Magical Olive Oil
• ½ cup Magical Mayo
• 2 cups (12 ounces) genuine lump crab meat
• 12 ounces cream cheese, softened
• 12 ounces cheddar cheese, shredded
• 1 tablespoon lemon juice
• 1 tablespoon minced garlic
• 1 tablespoon Old Bay seasoning
• 3 green onions, finely chopped
• 2 to 3 teaspoons hot pepper sauce (choose your favorite)
• ½ teaspoon freshly ground pepper
• ¼ cup Parmesan cheese, freshly grated
• Sliced French or sourdough bread, toasted
1. Preheat your oven to 350°F.
2. In a large bowl, thoroughly mix the Magical Mayo, Magical Olive Oil, and cream cheese.
3. Add the green onions, lemon juice, garlic, hot sauce, Old Bay seasoning, and pepper, and mix thoroughly.
4. Add the Parmesan cheese, 8 ounces of cheddar, and half the crab meat, and mix, while trying to keep as many large crab lumps intact as possible.
5. Fold in the rest of the crab, again retaining larger chunks.
6. Pour your dip into an 8-inch square baking dish, top with the rest of the cheddar cheese, and bake for 25-30 minutes.
7. Remove your Crawling Crab Dip from the oven, and let it cool for 5 minutes. Serve with thinly sliced, toasted French bread, and enjoy!