- ½ cup/120 ml MagicalButter Olive Oil
- 2 pounds/900g tomatoes, sliced into ½ inch/1 cm wedges (or cherry tomatoes, halved)
- 1 pound/450g small fresh mozzarella balls (I use buffalo milk mozzarella if I can find it)
- ⅓ cup/80 ml Balsamic Glaze
40-50 fresh basil leaves (stacked, rolled like a cigar, and cut into strips)
- 2 tablespoons/30 ml fresh Italian parsley, chopped
- ½ teaspoon/2½ ml granulated garlic
- ½ teaspoon/2½ ml onion powder
- 1 pinch/⅓ ml black truffle salt
- In a large salad bowl, whisk together the oil, ¼ cup/60 ml of the balsamic glaze, Italian parsley, granulated garlic, onion powder, salt, and pepper.
- Add tomatoes. Mix, and add salt if necessary.
- Add the mozzarella and ¾ of the basil, and mix.
Transfer your Crazy Caprese Salad into a serving dish. Drizzle the rest of the balsamic glaze over the top, sprinkle with truffle salt and the remaining basil, and enjoy! Buon appetito!