Cream Cheese Cupcakes
Skill Level: Easy
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 22 minutes
Chill Time: N/A
Serving Size: 1 cupcake
Yield: 25-30 cupcakes
• ¾ cup/180 ml MagicalButter, room temperature
• 16 ounces/455 g cream cheese
• 1 cup/240 ml Graham cracker, crumbled for crust
• ½ cup/120 ml sour cream
• ½ cup/120 ml organic cane sugar
• 1 tablespoon/15 ml pure vanilla extract
• 2 large eggs
• Fresh berries
1. Preheat your oven to 275°F/140°C.
2. In a large mixing bowl, add cream cheese, sour cream, vanilla, and ½ cup/120 ml of MagicalButter, and mix completely on medium-high speed.
3. Add the eggs, and mix completely on medium-high speed.
4. In a separate bowl, add the rest of the MagicalButter and the Graham cracker, and mix thoroughly with a spoon.
5. Line a pan with cupcake liners. Put 1 tablespoon/15 ml of Graham cracker mix in the bottom, fill cups halfway with cream cheese, and add some berries.
6. Fill cups just to the top with cream cheese mix, top with some more berries, and bake for 22 minutes.
7. Refrigerate your Cream Cheese Cupcakes for 3 hours to cool them completely, serve, and enjoy!