Dank Dipping Sauce
Skill Level: Easy
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 1 hour
Chill Time: N/A
Serving Size: 1/4 cup
Yield: about 2 1/2 cups
• ¼ cup Magical Coconut Oil
• 1 cup high-quality soy sauce or ponzu (citrus soy sauce)
• ⅓ cup rice vinegar
• 6 scallions (green parts only), minced
• ⅓ cup brown sugar
• ⅓ cup garlic chili sauce
• 1 tablespoon crystallized ginger, minced
• 1 tablespoon fresh garlic, minced
• 1 tablespoon shichimi (Japanese 7-spice chili pepper mix)
• 1 teaspoon toasted sesame seed oil
1. Place all the ingredients inside your MagicalButter machine, and secure the lid.
2. Press the Temperature button, and select 160°F; then, press the 1 Hour/Oil button.
3. When the cycle is complete, you’re ready to pour your Dank Dipping Sauce over your Sticky Pot Stickers, and enjoy!
As its name suggests, Dank Dipping Sauce makes anything you dip into it bolder, zestier…danker! Use it with Sticky Pot Stickers, wings, fries, chips, veggies, sushi…use your imagination!