Decadent Chocolate Fruit & Nut Trail Mix Bar
Skill Level: Easy
Prep Time: 5-10 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes
Chill Time: Until it is cool and hardened
Serving Size: 1 piece, 2×2”/5×5 cm
Yield: about 32 pieces
• 4 tablespoons/60-80 ml highly concentrated MagicalButter Coconut Oil or MagicalButter Cacao Butter
• 1 pound/450 g high-quality chocolate (I mix ½ white and ½ dark, minimum 65% cacao)
• 1 Madagascar vanilla bean, halved; use inner flesh (or 1 teaspoon/5 ml vanilla extract)
• ¼ cup/60 ml dried blueberries, chopped
• ¼ cup/60 ml dried cherries, chopped
• ¼ cup/60 ml dried cranberries, chopped
• ¼ cup/60 ml dried raisins, chopped
• ¼ cup/60 ml M&Ms
• ¼ cup/60 ml pistachios, chopped
• ¼ cup/60 ml almonds, chopped
• ¼ cup/60 ml cashews, chopped
• ¼ cup/60 ml peanuts, chopped
• 1 teaspoon/5 ml sunflower lecithin
1. In a small mixing bowl mix the berries, nuts, and M&Ms together, and set them aside.
2. In a double boiler slowly melt the chocolate; then add the MagicalButter Cacao Butter/ MagicalButter Coconut Oil, lecithin, and vanilla, and mix thoroughly.
3. Pour the mixture into molds, and top with the fruit and nut combination. Refrigerate it until it is cool and hardened.
4. Remove your Decadent Chocolate Fruit & Nut Trail Mix Bars from the molds, serve, and enjoy!