Skill Level: Medium
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Chill Time: N/A
Serving Size: 1-2 bacon strips
Yield: 10-12 bacon strips
• 1 cup/240 ml melted MagicalButter Sensual Chocolate
• 1 pound/450 g thick-cut bacon
• ⅓ cup/80 ml brown sugar
• 1 teaspoon/5 ml cayenne pepper powder
• ½ teaspoon/2½ ml chipotle pepper powder
• ½ teaspoon/2½ ml pink Himalayan salt
1. Preheat your oven to 300ºF/150°C.
2. In a small bowl, mix the brown sugar, salt, and pepper powders.
3. Lay the bacon strips on a large cookie sheet lined with parchment paper.
4. Coat the bacon with the sugar mix on both sides, and bake it on the center oven rack for 20 minutes.
5. Remove the bacon, flip it over, and return it to the oven. Switch from bake to broil, and set the temperature on high. Broil the bacon for 2-3 minutes, watching closely to be sure it doesn’t burn.
6. Remove the pan from the broiler, and let it relax for 1-2 minutes.
7. Coat the bacon with Sensual Chocolate; then place it on a fresh sheet of parchment paper, and refrigerate it until you’re ready to serve and enjoy! Divine Swine will make you and your lucky guests squeal with delight!