Dreamsicle Cookies With Thriceberry Jam Centers
Skill Level: Easy
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 18 minutes
Chill Time: N/A
Serving Size: 1 cookie
Yield: 45-50 cookies
• 1 cup/240 ml MagicalButter, softened
• 2½ cups/600 ml all-purpose flour
• 1 cup/240 ml organic white sugar
• ½ cup/120 ml packed brown sugar
• ½ cup/120 ml Thriceberry Jam or your favorite jam
• 2 tablespoons/30 ml orange juice
• 1 tablespoon/15 ml grated orange zest
• 1 tablespoon/15 ml tangerine oil
• 1 tablespoon/15 ml vanilla bean paste
• ¾ teaspoon/3¾ ml pink Himalayan salt
• ½ teaspoon/2½ ml baking soda
• 1 egg
1. Preheat your oven to 325°F/165°C
2. In a large mixing bowl, cream together the MagicalButter and sugars until smooth.
3. Beat in the egg until well blended.
4. Mix in the tangerine oil, vanilla bean paste, orange zest and orange juice, and blend for 15-20 seconds.
5. In a separate bowl, whisk together the flour, baking soda, and salt; then slowly stir it into the first bowl, ⅓ at a time.
6. Continue to mix until ingredients are evenly combined throughout.
7. Using a rounded tablespoon as the measure for your cookies, roll dough into a ball. Use your thumb to make a small central depression, and spoon jam into each cookie.
8. Place the dough onto ungreased cookie sheets, spacing cookies about 2 inches apart.
9. Bake for 15-18 minutes, or until the edges turn golden.
10. Remove the cookies from the oven and transfer onto wire racks to cool.
Enjoy your Dreamsicle Cookies with Thriceberry Jam NOW—or you’d better hide them quick!