Fresh Herb Roasted Red Potatoes
Skill Level: Easy
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: about 5 minutes
Chill Time: N/A
Serving Size: 1 potato
Yield: 8-10 servings
• ¼ cup/60 ml MagicalButter Fresh Herb Duck Fat
• 2 tablespoons/30 ml high-quality Cannabis flower, decarbed and finely chopped
• ¼ cup/60 ml olive/coconut oil blend
• ¼ cup/60 ml basil, finely chopped
• 2 tablespoons/30 ml pink Himalayan salt
• 2 tablespoons/30 ml fresh oregano finely chopped
• 1 tablespoon/15 ml fresh rosemary, finely chopped
• 1 tablespoon/15 ml fresh ground pepper
• 8-10 red potatoes
• 4 cloves garlic, minced
1. Preheat oven to 325°F/165°C.
2. Mix all the ingredients except potatoes in a bowl.
3. Place a potato on the counter between 2 parallel chopsticks. This makes it easy to cut the potato carefully into slices without cutting all the way through. Slice all the potatoes about ¼ – ½ inch thick.
4. With your hands, gently rub the herb mixture onto and in between the potato slices.
5. Place the potatoes into a baking dish, cover it with foil, and bake it in your preheated oven for 25 minutes.
6. Uncover the dish; then let it bake for another 15-20 minutes.
7. Remove your Fresh Herb-Roasted Red Potatoes from the oven, plate and cover them with herb oil drippings from the bottom of the baking pan, and enjoy!