Fruity Rice Crispy Treats
Skill Level: Easy
Prep Time: 5-7 Minutes
Cook Time: 7-10 Minutes
Chill Time: N/A
Serving Size: 2 x 2 inch/5 x 5 cm square
• 5 tablespoons/75 g MagicalButter
• 5 cups/1200 ml fruit-flavored crisped-rice cereal
• 10 ounces/285 g fruit-flavored marshmallows
1. In a large saucepan on medium-low heat, melt your MagicalButter.
2. Add the marshmallows, and stir to coat them with the melted butter.
3. Once the marshmallows begin to melt, stir constantly until the butter and marshmallows are completely mixed.
4. Pour the cereal into the pan, and stir to combine.
5. Line an 8 x 8 inch/20 x 20 cm pan with parchment paper; then pour the mixture into the pan, and spread evenly.
6. Let your Rainbow Warrior Rice Crispy Treats sit for least 1 hour. Remove them from the pan, cut them into 2 x 2 inch/5 x 5 cm squares, and enjoy!