- 6oz Cherry Gelatin
- 6oz Strawberry Gelatin
- 1oz Unflavored Gelatin
- 4 Cups Hot Water
- 4 Cups Cold Water
- 1/4 Cup MagicalButter Tincture
- Starting with a medium to large watermelon, slice it in half, and scoop all the watermelon out using a spoon/ice cream scoop. (Make sure to get all red leaving only the rind.) Set your watermelon rind to the side.
- In a large pan, reduce your tincture down to a FECO. Add your flavor extract along with 4 cups of hot water. Stir.
- In a large bowl, mix cherry, strawberry, and unflavored gelatin. Whisk together and pour it directly into your large tincture pan. Add 4 cups of cold water and stir until fully mixed together.
- Pour jello mixture into your hollowed watermelon and refrigerate overnight.
- Once set, trim excess rind and cut into slices! Enjoy!