Go Bananas Foster
Skill Level: Medium
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: About 10 minutes
Chill Time: N/A
Serving Size: 1/2 cup
Yield: 8 servings
• ½ cup MagicalButter
• ½ cup brown sugar
• ¼ cup dark rum
• 4 bananas, peeled and cut on the bias (at 45-degree angle, creating large, oval slices)
• 1 tablespoon pure vanilla extract
1. In a large skillet on medium-high heat, melt the MagicalButter,
2. Add the brown sugar, stir thoroughly, and cook for 2 minutes.
3. Add the bananas, and cook until caramelized (about 1-2 minutes).
4. Pour in the rum, and cook until the alcohol is cooked off (about 1 minute).
Serve your Go Bananas Foster over vanilla ice cream, Belgian waffles, pancakes, or a slice of pound cake.