GrandMa’s Blueberry Compote
Skill Level: Medium
Prep Time: 5-7 minutes
Cook Time: 10-15 minutes
Chill Time: N/A
Serving Size: 2-3 tablespoons/30-45 ml
Yield: about 4 cups/950 ml
• ½ cup/120 ml MagicalButter Tincture
• 2 tablespoons/30 ml MagicalButter
• 2 pints/475 ml fresh blueberries
• ½ cup/120 ml Pom Wonderful Blueberry Juice
• ½ cup/120 ml sugar
• 4 tablespoons/60 ml agave syrup
• 4 tablespoons/60 ml Grand Marnier
• 1 lemon, juice and zest
1. In a 1-quart saucepan over medium heat, combine juice, MagicalButter Tincture, agave syrup, and sugar, and bring to slow boil.
2. Reduce heat to medium-low, add blueberries, and continue to cook for 10 minutes, stirring frequently.
3. Add Grand Marnier, and cook until the liquid has a thick, syrupy consistency (about 3 minutes).
4. Remove your Grandma’s Blueberry Compote from heat, serve warm topped with whipped cream, and enjoy!