Herb-In Legend Steak Sauce
Skill Level: Easy
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 2 hours
Chill Time: N/A
Serving Size: 1-2 tablespoons/15-30 ml
Yield: about 4 cups/950 ml
• ½ cup/125 ml MagicalButter Tincture (for reduction in Step 1, below)
• ⅓ cup/80 ml MagicalButter Coconut Oil
• ¼ cup/60 ml Dijon Mustard
• ½ cup/125 ml freshly squeezed tangerine or clementine juice
• ½ cup/125 ml water
• ½ cup/125 ml balsamic vinegar
• ¼ cup/60 ml worcestershire sauce
• ¼ cup/60 ml ketchup
• ¼ cup/60 ml organic raisins
• 8-12 cloves garlic (4-6 fresh and 4-6 roasted), crushed
• ½ medium yellow onion, chopped
• ½ teaspoon/2½ ml celery seed
• ½ teaspoon/2½ ml kosher salt
• ¼ teaspoon/1¼ ml black pepper
• 1 pinch/⅓ ml cayenne pepper
1. In a large sauté pan over medium-low, heat the MagicalButter Tincture until most of the alcohol has evaporated (about 15 minutes), creating MBO (MagicalButterOil). It should look like molasses.
2. Raise the heat to medium, add the MagicalButter Coconut Oil, and heat it for 1 minute. Then add the onion and garlic, and sauté for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
3. Remove the pan from the heat, add the contents to your MagicalButter machine with the rest of the ingredients, and secure the head.
4. Press the Temperature button, and select 160°F/71°C; then press the 2 hours/Butter button.
5. After the cycle is completed, transfer your Herb-In Legend Sauce into your desired storage container.
Check the consistency. If you want your sauce to be thicker, just reduce it. It’s easy to do: In a large saucepan, slowly simmer the sauce over medium heat until the desired consistency is achieved. Make sure to stir frequently, so as not to burn the sauce.