- ⅓ cup/80 ml MagicalButter Coconut Oil
- 2 cans (16 ounces/450 g each) low-sodium chickpeas (garbanzo beans), rinsed and drained
- ¼ cup/60 ml fresh lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons/45 ml Tahini sesame paste
- 2 cloves roasted garlic, crushed
- 2 cloves fresh garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon/5 ml pink Himalayan salt
- ¼ teaspoon/1¼ ml fresh ground pepper
- ¼ teaspoon/1¼ ml hot smoked paprika
- In a food processor or blender, process the chickpeas for 1 minute on high while slowly adding the coconut oil.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and blend for 2-3 minutes.
- Plate, serve, and enjoy your Humming Hummus with your favorite chips or raw vegetables!