Skill Level: Easy
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: about 5 minutes
Chill Time: N/A
Serving Size: 3-4 ounces/60-85 ml
Yield: about 5 cups/1185 ml
• ⅓ cup/80 ml MagicalButter Coconut Oil
• 2 cans (16 ounces/450 g each) low-sodium chickpeas (garbanzo beans), rinsed and drained
• ¼ cup/60 ml fresh lemon juice
• 3 tablespoons/45 ml Tahini sesame paste
• 2 cloves roasted garlic, crushed
• 2 cloves fresh garlic, minced
• 1 teaspoon/5 ml pink Himalayan salt
• ¼ teaspoon/1¼ ml fresh ground pepper
• ¼ teaspoon/1¼ ml hot smoked paprika
1. In a food processor or blender, process the chickpeas for 1 minute on high while slowly adding the MagicalButter Coconut Oil.
2. Add the rest of the ingredients and blend for 2-3 minutes.
3. Plate, serve, and enjoy your Humming Hummus with your favorite chips or raw vegetables!