I’m Baked – Homemade Ravioli With Get Whacked Ala Vodka Sauce
• ½ cup/120 ml MagicalButter Extra Virgin Olive Oil
• 4 cups/950 ml Get Whacked à la Vodka Sauce
• 1 pound/450 g homemade ravioli (or fresh store-bought)
• ½ pound/225 g prosciutto ham
• ½ pound/225 g hot sopressata hard salami
• ½ pound/225 g asiago cheese, shredded
• ½ pound/225 g fresh mozzarella cheese, shredded
• ½ cup/120 ml parmigiano reggiano
1. Preheat your oven to 325°F/165°C.
2. In a large sauté pan set to medium, heat the olive oil for 1 minute.
3. Carefully add the prosciutto and soppressata, and cook until slightly crisp on both sides.
4. Remove and set aside both the meat and the oil for later.
5. In a large pot of well-salted water, boil your raviolis for 3-5 minutes, until they are about half-cooked.
6. Strain and place the raviolis into a baking pan with 1 cup/240 ml of sauce in the bottom to prevent sticking.
7. Place a slice of prosciutto and of soppressata atop each ravioli; sauce the top; then sprinkle shredded asiago and mozzarella cheeses over the raviolis.
8. Drizzle the leftover oil from the prosciutto and soppressata on top, and bake for 20 minutes.
9. Set your broiler on low heat, and broil until the cheese is bubbly (about 3-5 minutes), but keep an eye on it because it can burn fast.
10. Top your I’m Baked Homemade Ravioli with Get Whacked à la Vodka Sauce and Parmigiano Reggiano, drizzle with MagicalButter Extra-Virgin Olive Oil, serve, and enjoy. Buon appetito! Molto delizioso!