Langostino (or Shrimp) Scampi
Skill Level: Easy
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 40 minutes
Chill Time: N/A
Serving Size: N/A
• 6 tablespoons/90 ml MagicalButter
• 3 tablespoons/45 ml MagicalButter Coconut Oil
• 1 pound/450 g langostino lobster tails or jumbo shrimp
• ½ cup/120 ml Italian parsley, chopped
• ¼ cup/60 ml white wine
• 4-6 large cloves garlic, minced
• 2 lemons, juiced and zested
• ½ teaspoon/2½ ml kosher salt
• ½ teaspoon/2½ ml fresh ground black pepper
• ¼ teaspoon/1¼ ml red pepper flakes
• ¼ cup/60 ml Parmigiano-Reggiano (Parmesan) cheese
• ¼ cup/60 ml Pecorino Romano cheese
1. In a large, heavy-bottomed sauté pan set to medium-high, heat the MagicalButter Coconut Oil and 4 tablespoons/60 ml of the MagicalButter until it turns golden in color and bubbles.
2. Add the langostino or shrimp, salt, and pepper; cook for 1 minute; flip, and add garlic; then cook for an additional 2-3 minutes.
3. Deglaze the pan with white wine, cooking for 1 minute.
4. Add the remainder of the MagicalButter, lemon zest, chopped parsley, and red pepper flakes. Stir until the MagicalButter completely melts; then remove from heat.
5. Stir, top your Langostino (or Shrimp) Scampi with cheese if desired, and enjoy!