Magical Bacon, Shrimp & Chicken Quesadillas
Skill Level: Medium
Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Cook Time: 45 Minutes
Chill Time: N/A
Serving Size: 1 Quesadilla
Yield: 2 Quesadillas
• 1 cup MagicalButter
• 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breast
• ½ pound raw shrimp, peeled and deveined
• ½ cup pepper jack cheese, grated
• ½ cup habanero cheddar, grated
• 8 strips bacon
• 2 large flour tortillas
• 2 jalepeños, diced
• 2 cloves garlic, minced
• 1 sweet onion
• Salt and pepper to taste
1. In a large sauté pan on medium heat, melt ¼ cup of MagicalButter.
2. Add the chicken, and sauté until thoroughly cooked (12-14 minutes). Chop, and set aside.
3. Cook and chop the bacon.
4. Sauté the onions, garlic, and peppers for 3-5 minutes, stirring constantly.
5. In another ¼ cup of hot MagicalButter, cook the shrimp for 1-2 minutes per side. Remove the shrimp from the pan, and set them aside.
6. In the large sauté pan, melt another ¼ cup of MagicalButter.
7. When the MagicalButter is hot, place a tortilla in the pan, and top it with grated cheese; then, evenly layer chicken, bacon, shrimp and more cheese.
8. Cook for a few minutes until the cheese begins to melt; then, fold the tortilla over, enveloping the ingredients within.
9. Cook both sides of the quesadilla until it begins to turn a golden brown and the cheese is melted.
10. Repeat Steps 6-9 with the other tortilla.
11. Serve your Magical Bacon, Shrimp & Chicken Quesadillas piping hot, and enjoy!