Magical Bacon-Wrapped Cheese-Stuffed Jalapeños
Skill Level: N/A
Prep Time: 5 Minutes
Cook Time: 15-17 Minutes
Chill Time: N/A
Serving Size: 1-2 jalapeños
Yield: 12-14 jalapeños
• ½ cup/120 ml MagicalButter
• 1 pound/455 g center-cut bacon
• 12 ounces/340 g Boursin Cheese
• 8 ounces/230 g sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
• 6-7 large, fresh jalapeño peppers
1. Preheat your oven to 325°F/160°C.
2. In a large bowl, mix thoroughly the Boursin cheese, MagicalButter, and cheddar cheese.
3. Wash, dry, and halve the jalapeños lengthwise. Remove the veins and seeds.
4. Fill the peppers with cheese. Wrap them individually with bacon strips, and place them onto a baking sheet.
5. Bake your Magical Bacon-Wrapped Cheese-Stuffed Jalapeños for 15-20 minutes, or until the bacon is cooked to your desired level of doneness. Serve, and enjoy!