Magical Black And Blue Sliders
Skill Level: Medium
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: about 10 minutes
Chill Time: N/A
Serving Size: 1 slider
Yield: 8-10 sliders
• ¼ cup Magical Coconut Oil
• 1 pound organic 95% lean grass-fed beef
• ¼ cup caramelized onion
• 1 tablespoon blackening seasoning
• 3-4 cloves roasted garlic, smashed
• 8-10 mini burger buns
Sriracha Pickle Relish Ingredients:
• 2-4 tablespoons Magical Coconut Oil
• 1 pound dill pickles, finely chopped
• 2-4 tablespoons Sriracha hot sauce
• 1-2 teaspoons raw honey or agave syrup
• Applewood smoked thick-cut bacon
• Danish blue cheese
• Sriracha Pickle Relish
• Fresh arugula
• Magical Ketchup
Sriracha Pickle Relish:
1. In a mixing bowl, thoroughly combine all relish ingredients.
2. Place your Sriracha Pickle Relish in a serving dish or a storage container. Then set it aside, and get ready to slide!
1. In a large bowl, thoroughly mix the meat, onions, garlic, and blackened seasoning.
2. Form the mixture into small (3-inch) patties, and make a fingertip-sized indentation in the center of each one. You should have 8-10 patties.
3. In a sauté pan on medium-high heat, place 4 patties. Add ¼ teaspoon of oil to the indent in each one, and fry for 2-3 minutes.
4. Flip the patties, add the blue cheese and bacon, and cook them for another 2-3 minutes.
5. Slide patties onto mini buns. Top with Sriracha Pickle Relish, fresh arugula, and Magical Ketchup. Hold on to your taste buds—here come your Magical Black ’n’ Blue Sliders! Enjoy!