- ½ cup/120 ml MagicalButter Olive Oil
- 16 ounces/450 g cream cheese
- 4 ounces/115 g goat cheese
- 4 ounces/115 g Parmigiano-Reggiano or Gruyère cheese , freshly grated
- 4 tablespoons/60 ml fresh Italian parsley, finely chopped
- 4 tablespoons/60 ml fresh basil, finely chopped
- 4 tablespoons/60 ml fresh chives, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons/30 ml fresh rosemary, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons/30 ml fresh oregano, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon/15 ml fresh dill, minced
- 6-12 cloves garlic, minced
- ½ teaspoon/2½ ml dried marjoram
- In a small sauté pan set to medium, heat the oil and garlic for 5 minutes. Set the pan aside to cool for 5 minutes.
- In a stand mixer bowl, mix all your ingredients on low for 45-60 seconds; then raise the speed to 5 or 6 for 1-2 minutes.
- Refrigerate your Boomin’ Boursin Cheese in a storage container until you are ready to serve and enjoy!