Magical Cheesy Garlic Bread
Skill Level: Easy
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Chill Time: N/A
Serving Size: 1 slice
Yield: 10-12 slices
• ½ cup/120 ml MagicalButter, softened
• 8 ounces/225 g shredded Italian cheese blend (we use Sargento’s)
• 1 loaf crusty Italian bread, cut into 2 inch/5 cm thick slices
• 1 tbsp/15 ml granulated garlic
• 1 tbsp/15 ml dried Italian herbs
1. Preheat your oven to 350°F/180°C.
2. Spread softened MagicalButter onto one side of each bread slice.
3. Evenly sprinkle cheese on each slice of bread, and position them on a baking sheet.
4. Bake on the center rack of your preheated oven for 10-15 minutes, or until the bread is toasted, the cheese melted and bubbly.
5. Remove your Magical Cheesy Garlic Bread from the oven, let it cool for 1-2 minutes, serve, and enjoy!