Magical Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups
Skill Level: Easy
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: about 15 minutes
Chill Time: about 1 hour
Serving Size: 2 pieces
Yield: about 50 pieces
• 1 cup/240 ml creamy peanut butter
• 16 ounces/450 g Magical Sensual Chocolate
• ½ cup/120 ml powdered sugar
• ¼ teaspoon/1¼ ml pink Himalayan salt
1. In a stand mixer, blend the sugar, peanut butter, and salt until the mixture is firm (about 2 minutes), and set it aside.
2. Slowly melt the Magical Sensual Chocolate in a double boiler. Then, fill your molds halfway, and use a spoon to pull chocolate up the sides of the molds to coat them.
3. Refrigerate the chocolate cups for about 5-10 minutes or until firm.
4. Add peanut butter to fill the cups almost to the top, leaving room for the top chocolate layer.
5. Chill them again for 5 minutes to firm the peanut butter.
6. Melt more Magical Sensual Chocolate to pour atop each cup.
7. Carefully cover the cups with parchment paper, and refrigerate them for 15-20 minutes.
8. Pop your Magical Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups from their molds, and enjoy!