- ½ cup/180 ml MagicalButter Rum Tincture
- 1½ cups/360 ml organic 1% low-fat milk
- 1½ cups/360 ml organic heavy cream
- 1 cup/240 ml organic cane sugar
- 1 tablespoon/15 ml pure vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon/5 ml ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon/5 ml nutmeg for garnish
- 5 egg yolks
- 2 whole cloves
- Place the milk, cream, vanilla, and cinnamon into your MagicalButter machine, and secure the head.
- Press the Temperature button, and select 130°F/55°C; then press the 1 Hour/Oil button. (If the lowest temperature option on your MB model is 160°F/71°C, select that setting.) It only need to run until you hear the blender motor turn on for the first time.
- While that is heating up, place the egg yolks and sugar into a bowl, and whip them until mixture is pale yellow and fluffy. Then remove the head of your machine and add sugar/yolk mixture. Put the head back onto your machine and select the “Clean” cycle. Let it blend once then stop the machine.
- Remove the head again, add the rum, place the head back on the machine, and set the temperature to 130°F/55°C; then press the 1 Hour/Oil button.
- After the cycle is complete, unplug the unit at the outlet, and remove the head of the appliance.
- Pour your Magical Eggnog into a container and let cool in the refrigerator overnight.
- Serve, and enjoy!
This Eggnog is a Magical twist on a Holiday classic!