Magical Italian Dressing
Skill Level: Easy
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 1 hour
Chill Time: N/A
Serving Size: 1-2 ounces/30-60 ml
Yield: about 2 cups/475 ml
• 1½ cups/350 ml MagicalButter Olive Oil
• 2 tablespoons/30 ml Italian Dressing Dry Mix
• ½ cup/120 ml cider vinegar
• ¼ cup/60 ml purified water
• 1 tablespoon/15 ml sugar
• 1 tablespoon/15 ml pink Himalayan salt
• 1 tablespoon/15 ml grated parmesan cheese
• 2 teaspoons/10 ml roasted garlic, minced
• 1 teaspoon/5 ml fresh ground pepper
1. Place all the ingredients into your MagicalButter machine, and secure the head.
2. Press the Temperature button, and select No Heat*; then press the 1 Hour/Oil button.
3. When the cycle is completed, pour your Magical Italian Dressing into a serving bottle. It is now ready to use on your favorite salad, as a marinade for chicken, fish, veal, pork, etc.
* If your MB model does not feature a No Heat option, you can instead run it through several consecutive Clean cycles.
Use a decanter that you can both serve and store your Magical Italian Dressing in. It will keep for at least 3-4 weeks in the refrigerator.